Saturday 1 October 2011

My experience of giving OCPJP exam(previously called SCJP) and Cracked it with 85%……


Today I gave scjp exam. I read kethy serria book twice and understood all the concepts of java. The question that you see on right side of this blog also was asked in the exam.
How to prepare…?
1. Read kethy & serria book and solve the questions given at end of each chapter.
2. Dnt try to mug up.
3. Practice a lot.
4. If you are clear with concepts given in kethy & serria book, than no one can stop you to get 100%.
5. I 4got to check import in one question of NumberFormat . I know that number format is in java.text.*; , but forgot to check it.
6. There were 60Question 2.30 hr.
7. At the end of the test, you will get report of certification objectives from the question that you answered incorrectly.
8. Give the master exam from the CD the came along with kethy & serria book .
9. That’s all enough, give and crack exam .

No comments:

Post a Comment